- Contact Us
Athona is currently recruiting for a permanent Learning Disabilities Nurse for a CAMHS service in Sevenoaks. The service provides an acute Child and Adolescent Mental Health service over two wards for young people aged between 12 and 18 years old. The wards give young people the chance to step down through their care pathway.
Your Day-to-Day will include…
* Producing outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
* Working closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
* Attending all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
* Under NMC guidelines, ensuring that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
* Administering prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
This role is 38.5 hours per week, and is offering a salary up to £40,000.
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Charlie Naylor on 01277 286024 or e-mail email@example.com.
Athona’s Talking Therapies division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best jobs around.
Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles also? Get in touch today to find out more.