- Work With Us
- Contact Us
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18-£24k dependent on experience
Athona prides itself on providing a structured career path for capable Graduates with sales experience to forge a successful future within the recruitment profession.
You may have just finished your studies or perhaps you are currently working in a Contact Center, Telesales, Lettings, Estate Agency or Retail? You may find yourself currently in a business development role looking to utilise your existing skills in a new field. You may even have already embarked on a career in recruitment but are not progressing as quickly as you would like?
If you have drive, passion and the will to succeed, with at least 18 months sales experience, we have a tried and tested career scheme that will provide you with the skills and knowledge to embark on a new career path to become a Recruitment Consultant.
You will learn the ropes and be trained and mentored by an experienced Recruitment Consultant, receive bespoke coaching from out Talent and Development Manager to enhance your existing skills and receive a structured career plan focusing on your personal progression from a Candidate Resourcer through to Recruitment Consultant with your own desk, set of clients and exceptional earning potential. There is the scope to earn commission after a qualifying period which means that you can see your earning potential grow at a very early stage.
We can also offer you:
* A competitive salary from day one
* Industry leading commission
* A structured career path
* Opportunities for progression
* Personalised training and development
* Regular incentives including trips abroad
* Monthly awards and regular incentives
* A professional, energetic and modern office environment next to Brentwood station
* Local free parking paid for by the Company
* Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Health plan
* A great work/life balance!
Athona was established in 2003 and has a fantastic reputation within the market for being a leading Medical, Nursing and Education recruitment specialist in the UK. With its professional and ethical ethos, this family owned business is going from strength to strength and has ambitious growth plans for the future. We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of others through our work and want to do the same for you.
We are looking for:
* An education to degree level
* Motivated individuals with at least 18 months experience gained in a sales environment – we are happy to accept part time work/holiday work gained whilst studying
* Customer service and brand ambassadors to represent our highly regarded reputation
* Excellent written and communication skills
* A desire to learn and progress
Apply via Indeed or send your email address to careers@ athona.com
Want to know more?
Full job descriptions are available on our website www.athona.com
Want to talk?
We welcome informal conversations about career paths and opportunities at Athona.
Contact Nicola on 01277 246889 or Jo on 01277 245905