- Contact Us
Athona Education is working with a lovely day nursery in Camden, North London, which requires a full-time Nursery Nurse to start immediately.
You will be joining a dedicated team in this beautiful, well-resourced Nursery, which provides high-quality childcare for children aged 5 years and under(including baby room).
The Nursery requires staff who are enthusiastic, committed and who have excellent levels of spoken and written English. Candidates who speak French would be warmly welcomed. You will take responsibility for a small group of “key children” and will be recording observations of their progress, so attention to detail is essential. You will be the main liaison point for parents so a warm, empathetic approach is important.
The Nursery is open between the hours of 7.30am – 6.30pm and staff work a 35-40 hour week. The role is open to experienced and newly qualified nursery Nurses.
To be considered for these Nursery Nurse roles, you MUST meet the following criteria:
– Hold a relevant Nursery Nurse qualification(level 3 in childcare, NNEB, Cache etc)
– Have experience with working with children aged under 5 years and ideally experienced with babies
– Hold a valid DBS, which is registered on the DBS update service
– Ideally be available for an immediate start, although the school may be able to wait for the perfect person
– Have an enthusiastic, caring, professional approach
– Competitive salary
– A lovely professional and friendly working environment
– Working in a Nursery which values their staff and which likes to offer opportunities for promotion
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please contact me as soon as possible.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.