Computing/ICT Teacher required in East London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of Computing/ICT to join a School based in East London with excellent facilities. This position will commence in ASAP on a temporary basis.
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
- Rate of pay will be based on experience.
- You will join a pleasing department of Computing/ICT and teach at Key Stage 3&4.
- The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled courses in
- Plan and deliver lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
- Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupils’ progression and raise attainment levels.
- Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
- Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
- You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
- Experience in teaching Computing/ICT, ideally teaching up to Key Stage 3&4.
- An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
- You will receive:
- An excellent career progression opportunity.
- The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
- Optional pension scheme. If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel (contact details can be found on our website) or alternatively please feel free to apply using the information provided.Candidates working for us can register for CPD Financial Support.
- Earn £150 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
- The school are looking to arrange interviews shortly.