- Contact Us
Athona Education is working with a primary school in East London which is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly School Administrator/Finance Assistant with experience of SIMS and FMS.
The role is split between an office administration role and a finance role. You will be working as part of the school office team, dealing with Reception queries, attendance and admissions, inputting invoices, general data input etc. You will be inputting data into the school SIMS and FMS system and some basic accounts reconciliation.
The hours for the role are likely to be 10:00 – 4:30, Monday to Friday and you will be reporting into the School Business Manager. Whilst this particular role is initially for a year, there may well be the opportunity for promotion in the future.
The ideal candidate should meet the following the criteria:
– Have experience of working in a school office
– Have excellent levels of written and spoken English
– Be experienced with SIMS and FMS
– Have a friendly, cheerful disposition, positive approach and a good teamwork ethic
– Be able to prioritise workload, whilst making sure that key deadlines are met
– Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
If you have the above experience and skills detailed above, please contact me as soon as possible.