Teacher of MFL
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a teacher of MFL to join a school based on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire boarder. This position will commence in September 2019.
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
- Rate of pay will be based on experience.
- You will join an outstanding department of MFL and teach at Key Stage 3 & 4.
- You will required to teach French to KS4
- Experience of teaching the UK curriculum is essential.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled courses in
- Plan and deliver lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
- Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupils’ progression and raise attainment levels.
- Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
- Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
- Experience in teaching to Key Stage 4 is essential.
- An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
You will receive:
- The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
- We provide various, free of charge, in-house training sessions with our qualified teacher
- Optional pension scheme.
Candidates working for us can register for CPD Financial Support
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
The school are looking to arrange interviews shortly.