- Work With Us
- Contact Us
Year 5 & 6 Teacher required – Redbridge
Athona Education are currently seeking to appoint a Year 5 and 6 Teacher for maternity cover from Sept 2019. This lovely, supportive school are looking to appoint 2 inspirational KS2 Teachers to start after Easter on a long term contract.
– The successful applicant will be expected to:
– Effectively teach and encourage a year 5 and/or 6 Class
– Assist in developing schemes of work, resources and teaching strategies.
– Assess and mark work, monitor pupils’ progression and raise attainment levels.
– Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
– Employ the highest standard of teaching in the classroom.
– Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents.
– As part of the role, the chosen candidate should be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
You will need:
– Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs, and OTT with Knowledge of the UK curriculum will be considered)
– Experience in teaching KS2
– An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
– Up to date DBS check
You will receive:
– Various, free of charge, in-house training sessions with our qualified teacher
The school are looking to interview ASAP so please do get in touch as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly or alternatively please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education.