Athona recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work as a Care Home Clinical Lead for a care home based in York.
As a Senior Nurse (Mental Health), you’ll use your leadership skills to deliver the quality care and support. We’ll look to you to be a hands-on clinical leader who provides expertise on mental health to our multi-disciplinary team. You’ll create a safe and supportive environment where our residents with a range of mental and physical needs are always treated with dignity and respect
Number of Hours: 36.00
Shift Type: Nights
Post Type: Permanent
Salary: £16.00 / Hr
- current NMC registration and a mentor or supervision qualification.
- Experience of delivering excellent care to residents with dementia, producing care plans and detailed risk assessments is important.
- up-to-date knowledge on the most recent clinical practices and regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- Leadership and problem solving skills as one who has worked with older people and acted as a clinical mentor, including supporting newly qualified nurses through their preceptorship.
- Dedication, ambition and resilience,
As well as a competitive salary, your generous benefits would include:
* A £2000 Golden Hello*
* Free learning and development
* Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
* Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
Why choose Athona?
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
Athona Recruitment’s Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses in permanent and temporary positions.
- Job Reference: Manny-Barch-York