Athona recruitment are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to work as a theatre Anaesthetics Assistant for the North Bristol NHS Trust on a full time basis.
About the Trust
It has over 8,000 staff delivering healthcare across Southmead Hospital Bristol, Cossham Hospital, Bristol Centre for Enablement and within the local community of Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
- The post holder will be designated on a regular basis to take charge of the ward/department in the absence of the ward manager or senior nurse after two years in post and on an occasional basis within the first two years in post.
- The post holder will work within and lead a clinical care team.
- The post holder will take personal responsibility and accountability for ensuring that Trust and local policies and procedures are known and followed and will ensure duties are carried out in accordance with the advisory guidelines and practice set out in the NMC code of Professional conduct.
- The post holder will be responsible for assessment, planning, provision, maintenance and evaluation of patient care.
- The post holder will take responsibility for the supervision and guidance of other staff including health care assistants and students on a daily basis.
- The post holder will actively contribute to the provision of a good learning environment by taking on the role of mentor/assessor for learners eg. Student nurses and support worker
Salary range is from £ 23,023 to £29,608
Relocation Package of up to £4000
- Registered Nurse NMC registration
- Right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in area of interest
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills
- Annual Leave
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Childcare Facilities
- Saplings Day Nursery at Southmead Hospital
- Childcare Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Personal and Professional Development
- Staff Discount Brochure and Discounts Websites
- Local Staff Discount Brochure
- NHS Discount Websites
- Staff Lottery
Why choose Athona?
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
Athona Recruitment’s Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses in permanent and temporary positions.
- Job Reference: Manny-Bristol-Anaest