Athona Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our marketing team or a talented Marketing Assistant looking to take a step up in their career.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an accomplished and successful Marketing Team and bring new and innovative ideas to the business, driving our brand and our reputation in a competitive and exciting market.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will provide ongoing marketing support to both our healthcare and education divisions, utilising your expertise to maximise sales opportunities through creative and commercial marketing activities.
What does the role involve?
- Producing regular, fresh content to drive traffic to our social media channels and monitoring trends.
- Optimising the Athona website including blog content.
- Managing e-marketing design and executing regular email campaigns to our candidates and clients
- Producing monthly reports especially on ROI, candidate attraction and marketing campaigns and analysing the data to propose improvements and make recommendations to the Marketing Manager and business leads.
- Responsibility for Athona’s CRM process
- Researching and managing new propositions including events and campaigns to generate candidate acquisition and retention.
- Utilising InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to produce effective literature, promotional items, job adverts, case studies and press releases.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally within a sales environment
- A relevant Marketing qualification is desirable
- Proven experience in successfully creating marketing campaigns and achieving lead generation targets.
- Proactive, creative nature with excellent team work, time management and organisational skills.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Exposure to InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dotmailer, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and experienced team
- Competitive salary
- Personalised training and development
- Regular incentives that include annual trips overseas
- Monthly award and recognition schemes
- A professional, energetic and friendly office environment
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Free health plan with access to additional perks.
Athona was founded in 2003 and prides itself on being a leading healthcare recruitment specialist in the UK. As a company we are committed to Affecting Futures and making a positive difference to the lives of others.
For more information about this position please contact Nicola on 01277 246889.
Either send your cv to email@example.com or apply directly above.
- Job Reference: MarketingExec 2