- Work With Us
- Contact Us
We are currently seeking a Drama teacher to join a school in Suffolk. This position will commence in January and will be a full time to cover a maternity leave.
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this department.
* Rate of pay will be based on experience.
* You will join a supportive department to teach Drama to Key Stage 3 and 4
* Experience of teaching the UK curriculum is essential
The successful applicant will be expected to:
* Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled courses
* Plan and deliver Drama lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
* Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
* Assess and mark work, monitor pupils progression and raise attainment levels.
* Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
* Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
* Experience in teaching Drama to key stage 3 and 4
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
You will receive:
* The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
* We provide various, free of charge, in-house training sessions with our qualified teacher
* Optional pension scheme.
If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Nicola on 01277 246883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.