- Work With Us
- Contact Us
DESIGN TECHNOLOGY TEACHER
Position: Design Technology Teacher
Key stage: 3 and 4
Location: East London
Start date: September 2019
Athona are working with a comprehensive secondary school based within East London. We are looking for a Design Technology Teacher who can teach resistant materials and graphics to KS5.
This a full time one year contract position due to start in September 2019.
An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQT would be suitable for this position.
The successful applicant is expected to:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered).
* Recent and significant experience of teaching Design and Technology to KS5 at the highest standard.
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
* Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
* Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
* Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
* Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Career progression
* Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on 01277 245857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.