Food Technology required for school on the edge of North London.
Are you a Food Technology specialist looking for a new challenge? If so, can you teach to Key Stage 5 (KS5)? An exciting opportunity to work within the Design Technology department at a school based in Cheshunt could be available for you if so.
- Food Technology teacher required
- Successful Design Technology faculty
- September 2019 start date
- Permanent teaching post available.
- Can be Full Time or Part time, to suit you.
About the School looking to secure a Food Technology teacher
Required from September 2019: A hugely popular and successful school are seeking an ambitious teacher of Food for either a full or part-time post for the new school year.
About the School:
The school is a lead school within a Multi Academy Trust. It is a mixed comprehensive Academy 11-18 with around 1400 students on roll. The school has a thriving and successful Sixth Form. The school enjoys a modern and professional working environment following a full school rebuild. The facilities really are second to none and include light and airy classrooms, extensive landscaped outdoor space, their own extensive facilities including, sports hall, fitness suite, drama and dance studios, and dedicated computer suites for use by all subjects.
The successful candidate for this post:
- Will have a passion for teaching and learning
- Believe in the right of every student to fulfill their potential or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment with engaged students and skilled staff
- Wants to work in a school that fundamentally changes life chances for its students,
The school can off you:
- A successful, well-resourced technology department
- Brand new multi-million-pound teaching facilities and a highly professional working environment
- A financially secure school, with the money to underpin its work
- A school described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
- Outstanding career development, including opportunities to lead projects in a range of settings and schools through the Generations Multi Academy Trust
- Personalised CPD considered best practice within Hertfordshire, including dedicated leadership development and coaching in a national “Leadership” school
When you apply with Athona Education, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- In-house free of charge CPD training
- Opportunities to progress your career
- The option to choose between daily supply, contract or permanent teaching jobs
- Access to vacancies at some of the very best schools in London.
Want to know more about this job role? Click on the apply button to find out more and to apply today.
- Job Reference: WMFTHERT19