Until the end of 2018 we’re offering a new double referral bonus, so that when you earn, your referral earns too. There’s no limit to how many referrals you can give and you can refer across all acute and psychiatry specialties and grades.
How does it work?
For each referral you give to Athona, you will earn a £250 bonus when they complete 100 hours in a locum position. Your referred doctor will also earn £250 when they complete a further 100 hours work.
How do I refer a doctor?
Terms & Conditions
- £250 bonus (or voucher equivalent) will be issued the week after your referral has completed 100 hours of work through Athona.
- £250 bonus (or voucher equivalent) will be issued to the referred candidate after they have completed 200 hours of work through Athona.
- If you choose the cash bonus, it will be subject to NI and tax deductions.
- If you choose the vouchers bonus these can be split over no more than two varying voucher options.
- Referral bonus received if their first post with Athona is a locum post.
- This referral bonus applies to our psychiatry and acute candidates.
- Athona reserves the right to make amendments to this scheme without prior notice.
- This referral scheme is available until 31st December, 2018.