We’re pleased to have been awarded Tier 1 status within the NHS’s West Midlands Cluster under the Healthtrust Europe (HTE) framework. Athona will be the first line of supply to eight acute NHS Trusts. The Trusts in the cluster are:
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- The Shrewsbury & Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- Sandwell & West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Trust
- Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
Under the new contract Athona will supply locum doctors across the region and signifies Athona’s trusted position within the market. Athona’s acute division continues to see strong growth across the UK, with the Midlands being a key growth area.
Speaking of the new contract our Business Development Director said “The West Midlands Cluster has an excellent reputation for trust collaboration and sharing best practice. This opportunity has been awarded based on our consistent growth in the region and the high levels of service our recruitment teams are delivering to the West Midlands. This exciting award means our doctors will see a huge benefit in being offered the best locum positions, from the moment the Trusts release their requirements.”
Looking for a locum job in the West Midlands? View our available roles in the region.
For more information on this, please contact Steve on 01277 217777 or email email@example.com.