We’re delighted to announce Tier 1 status, this time for medical locums in the Cheshire & Merseyside cluster.
As a result of the contract, Athona will be provided with exclusive, priority access to vacancies within the following Trusts:
- Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Liverpool Community Health NHS Trust
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- East Cheshire NHS Trust
- Mid Cheshire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Steve Anthony, Athona’s Medical Operations Director said, “We’re committed to supplying quality doctors in to our NHS Trusts and look forward to building strong relationships and extending our dedicated services to the Cheshire & Merseyside cluster.”
This new contract adds to Athona’s current 30 plus pre-existing contracts and master vendor agreements across the UK.
If you’re looking for a new position in the medical sector, take a look at our current jobs. If you have any queries, email our team or call 01277 217777.