The world will celebrate International Nurses Day on the 12th May, a day to show appreciation for the support and impact that nurses have on our communities. The annual event is held on the anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birthday, an inspirational nurse who was a huge contributor to mathematics and statistics, as well as being the founder of modern nursing.
As a way of saying thank you to our hard-working nurses, throughout May we’re giving away two luxury afternoon tea for two gift vouchers.
How to enter
Each shift you work is a ticket into the prize draw, which means the more shifts you work the more entries to the prize draw. There’s no limit on your number of entries and all completed shifts worked from 1st May until 31st May will count. The winners will be announced on 31st May and their voucher will be sent via email.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer only available to nursing candidates registered with Athona.
- You will be entered into the prize draw when you’ve complete each shift.
- This competition is open from 1st May until 31st May, 2019.
- There will be two winners.
- There is no cash alternative or alternative prizes.
- Athona reserves the right to make amendments to this scheme without prior notice.