Our experienced permanent recruitment team covers psychiatry, nursing and AHP/HSS roles.
Since our inception in 2003, we’ve recruited hard-to-find healthcare professionals into NHS and private sector roles. We build candidate pools across the UK that have grown substantially over the last decade, and routinely work on assignments involving overseas candidates too.
As a client, you also benefit from having a dedicated recruiter whose specialist area matches your own.
Our permanent division are also known for:
- Exceptional candidate pipelines – often derived from tailored marketing campaigns that incorporate paid online advertising and targeted social media activity
- Rigorous compliance standards, with pre-screens as standard, and attentive support with onboarding
- Huge cost savings compared to ad hoc contract recruiting – one private hospital working with our psychiatry team saved almost £65,000 by employing one of our candidates
- The peace of mind of knowing you only pay if we find a candidate who successfully starts the role
- And free replacements if a candidate decides not to stay, to ensure continuity of care at hospitals and Trusts
Our psychiatry team alone have successfully placed over 200 permanent psychiatrists, and now support 40 organisations across the UK. Meanwhile, our experienced nursing team have placed numerous nurses in over 30 NHS and private sector organisations.
So, if you’re facing permanent recruitment challenges within our specialist areas, get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Our locum recruitment team is packed with specialists who understand the nuances of our different healthcare markets.
We recruit healthcare professionals from overseas – supporting everything from IELTS or OET testing to relocation.