Help your colleagues land a new role, and enjoy a cash bonus
You could be a nurse referring another nurse, a doctor referring an allied health professional, an AHP referring a doctor, or otherwise. Whatever your role, and whoever you’re referring, you’re eligible to receive a referral bonus*.
*Terms & Conditions apply
^The number of hours your referee works through Athona before you receive your bonus, is dependent on each sectors separate terms and conditions.
How it works
Simply recommend a colleague to us and once they have worked through Athona^, you will receive the following:
- £250 for every locum doctor
- £250 for every permanent doctor
- £250 for every allied health professional
- £200 for every nurse
- £200 for every permanent nurse
- £100 for every healthcare assistant
There is no limit on how many candidates you can refer, so fill in the form below or call us on 01277 217 777 and start earning today.
Refer a friend
Terms & Conditions
- Referral scheme only available to candidates registered with Athona.
- Cash bonus (or voucher equivalent) will be issued the week after your referral has completed 200 hours (for nurses and allied health professionals) or 100 hours (for doctors) of work through Athona.
- The bonus for a registered mental health nurse is £300 once the referral has completed 200 hours of work through Athona.
- The bonus for permanent workers is received once the referral has passed their probation.
- If you receive a cash bonus, you will be subject to NI and tax deductions.
- If you choose to receive vouchers, these must be available to purchase online.
- Athona reserves the right to make amendments to this scheme without prior notice.