Setting out standards of care and professional behaviour
As you will be aware, in August 2023 the GMC announced that as of 30th January 2024 the Good Medical Practice will be updated. Setting out standards of care and professional behaviour that is expected of all doctors in the UK, the new standards have a stronger focus on behaviours and values.
Whilst many of the core principles remain the same, updates to the standards have been made in five key areas:
- Creating respectful, fair and compassionate workplaces
- Promoting patient centred care
- Helping to tackle discrimination
- Championing fair and inclusive leadership
- Supporting continuity of care and safe delegation
To ensure our locums are aware of the updates and are familiarised with the new standards, we’ve partnered with the GMC to bring you an exclusive opportunity to hear directly from their representative on Tuesday, 27th February.
Complete our short form below to register your interest to attend.