Each year since 2018 we’ve run an incentive to help us say a massive thank you and to further show our support to all of our wonderful nurses and healthcare assistants. We are so thrilled to say that Merry SHIFTmas is back for 2022 and is bigger and better than ever before.
We have also made it even easier to get involved, with THREE new ways to enter the prize draw.
1. Get referring
Refer as many friends, family and colleagues as possible to Athona. Once your recommendation has registered with Athona, this will automatically generate a ticket into our prize draw. The more tickets to the draw, the more chance of being crowned our top referrer in December!
2. Get creative
Tell us why you love working with Athona or get creative on and show us a day in your life when working through Athona. We’re looking for the most creative videos and don’t forget to tag @athonarecruitment on TikTok or Instagram and use our Instagram gif (search @athona and select the Merry SHIFTmas badge).
3. Get social
Head over to our socials and simply like this Merry SHIFTmas post. You can gain bonus entries into the prize draw if you also comment your favourite thing about Athona on the post.
We understand just how hardworking our candidates are on a daily basis and the struggles you have faced over the last few years, so we hope this can help spread some joy just in time for Christmas and show you all just how much we appreciate your commitment to Athona. What’s even better is there is now THREE opportunities to be crowned one of our lucky winners.
Prizes up for grabs:
1st place – £100 voucher of your choice
2nd place – £75 voucher of your choice
3rd place – £25 voucher of your choice
The three lucky winners will be announced on Friday, 23rd December over on Athona’s LinkedIn – so make sure you’re following us over there to find out if you’re the winner!
Terms & Conditions
1) This prize draw is only open to candidates registered with Athona’s temporary/locum nursing team.
2) You’ll be automatically entered into the prize draw once your referral has registered with Athona.
3) For a referral to count, it must be made between Thursday 1st December Thursday 22nd December inclusive.
4) A full name and contact details must be included with the referral for it to count.
5) For every referral made during this time period, once they have worked their 100 hours you will still be issued with the usual referral bonus.
6) There will be three overall winners; first place, second place and third place.
7) All three winners will be contacted by Athona on Friday 23rd December in order to claim their prize.
8) There is no cash or prize alternatives to be claimed.
9) Athona reserves the right to make amendments to this incentive without prior notice.