Posted September 22, 2022
Our client based in Scotland are looking for a Speech & Language Therapist (Band 6 or 7, depending on experience) working flexibly 3 days (22.5hrs) per week. Full time hours (37.5 per week) may be considered. This post is from asap until 31 October 2022.
Candidates must have:
* Degree or equivalent in Speech & Language Therapy/Pathology.
* Registered member of HCPC.
* Relevant post graduate experience working with adults with learning disabilities, particularly in relation to identifying and supporting communication needs.
* Post graduate qualification and experience in managing dysphagia in relation to this client group desirable but not essential.
We provide single accommodation (which will be shared with another locum) and we will reimburse return travel expenses within the UK up to £500.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.