Posted September 12, 2022
Position: General adult PICU psychiatrist
Location: North West
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP, will accept 3 months notice period.
Salary: is up to £148,000 depending on experience
Are you am Adult PICU Consultant Psychiatrist looking for a fantastic new permanent role? This position will be working in an inpatient setting for a Private Hospital based in the North West on a full time basis. There is a two tier 1:16 medical on call rota in this role. Consultant will be responsible for covering 10 female patients on a PICU ward. The proposed start date is as soon as possible but a 3 months’ notice period is also feasible.
To be eligible for this position, you will need the following:
- A full GMC license to practice in the UK
- To be on the Specialist Register
- Be an Approved Clinician and have Section 12 approval.
If successful you’ll be working for an outstanding employer which offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Access to excellent CPS and the support of a large peer group of enthusiastic and high-calibre consultants from varied specialities.
- Private pension
- Life assurance
- 30 days annual leave
- Retail discounts and special offers
- Car leasing without credit check
About the North West of England:
North West England is one of nine official regions of England and consists of the counties: Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside. Preston has been named the best city in the North West to live and work as it was ranked the highest for having a successful work-life balance and improving employment rates and house prices to make this area more attractive.
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Exclusive access to new vacancies
- The best possible salary, and all negotiations taken care of on your behalf
- Stringent onboarding process
- Fixed-term contracts for candidates that are not on the specialist register
- All options will be made available to you
- Receive up to £250 for every permanent psychiatrist you recommend
- Exclusive discount codes
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Lilly Ann Farrer on 01277 245 953 or email LillyAnn.Farrer@athona.com. If this role isn’t quite the right fit, get in contact to talk to me about your requirements and register you CV.