Posted July 26, 2022
Athona have an exciting opportunity for a Speech & Language Therapist to work in an ongoing locum role based in South East London.
Our Ref: 52567 1C 0005029
* Job Title: Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist
* Location: Bethlem Hospital & Maudsley Hospital
* Start date: ASAP
* End date: 3 Months from start date
* Working pattern: Monday – Friday ( 9 – 5 ) 37.5 Hours
* To provide a highly specialist speech & language service to SLAM foundation trust across the boroughs of Southwark, Lambeth, Lewisham and Croydon.
* Desirable – EPJS & Teams
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.