Posted September 5, 2022
Community Occupational Therapist
Job title: Occupational Therapist
Band: Band 6
Hours: Full and part time hours available
Salary: Negotiable rates of pay/£35-£45 an hour dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting new locum position? We’re working with an outstanding NHS Trust in Nottinghamshire who is looking for an individual with with HCPC registration, recent NHS experience, enhanced DBS and right to work in the UK.
- To provide specialist OT assessment to people referred to the Community Therapy Service.
- Work in a variety of community settings carrying out assessment, goal setting,
implementing treatment programmes for clients with complex problems/needs.
- Evaluating treatment programmes in conjunction with other health and social care staff. To support
patients/clients to improve or maintain their level of independence and quality of life.
- To be responsible for planning safe transfers of care.
- Promote an understanding of relevant risk
assessments and appropriate interventions in the wider health & social care community.
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £150 for every allied health professional recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.