Posted August 1, 2022
Our Kent based client is looking for a Band 6/7 Physiotherapist to work within a community neuro rehab team.
Ideally full time Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30 however flexible working requests and part time hours would be considered for the right applicant.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277 217777.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.