Posted August 4, 2022
Position: CAMHS psychiatrist – community mental health team. The post holder will need to support the CAMHS team in making decision about management of 0-18 year old patients in liaison with CAMHS response teams and other Tier 3 CAMHS teams and other relevant agencies as required. There is another Consultant Psychiatrist already working in the team. Section 12 essential, AC Status desirable.
Location: North West of England
Job type: Locum – full time 9-5
Start date: ASAP – 3 months initially. Expected up to 6 months
Salary: Competitive rates of pay
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. Our psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors and we work with all hospitals across the UK and are a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector.
- Competitive excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Fast-track registration
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent or locum psychiatrist
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.