Posted 5 days ago
Role: Community RGN
Shift Patterns: 8-4pm/ 8-6pm
Duration: 3 months with review to extend
Travel: The candidate must have their own transport for this role.
- To assess, plan, implement, promote and evaluate safe, creative and
effective treatment plans in collaboration with the patient’s diverse needs, their careers and other professionals.
- Interventions will be evidence based and designed to reduce stress and anxiety manage risk and aid recovery.
- To maintain accurate, timely and relevant clinical records both written and computerised. To maintain the safe custody of healthcare records.
- Responsible for the safe monitoring, management and administration of medication as required by Trust policy.
- To be aware of and apply the principles of Infection Prevention and Control and to comply with policy, procedure and guidance.
- To obtain and interpret physical Healthcare observations
- Demonstrate and be responsible for the safe application of relevant, up-to-date legislation for example, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty etc
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.