Posted July 18, 2022
Job title: Registered General Nurse
Grade: Band 6
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Hours: Ad-hoc basis, choice of shifts but need to be flexible
Reporting to the Community District Nursing Team. For registered RGN’s. Working withing a Multi-disciplinary team you will work within a patient’s own home to support them with long term conditions, palliative and end of life care (EoL care) needs.
Community Nurses are required to have the following competencies: –
- Medicine Management – including PEG feeding – IM/Sub cut injections
- End of Life Care – including syringe drivers
- Diabetes care/Insulin administration
- Wound care including compression bandaging
- Trauma wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Pressure Ulcer care
- Initial assessments.
- Recent Anaphylaxis Training
- Male, Suprapubic and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
To be considered you must be living in the UK and have 6 month working experience in the NHS.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.