Posted July 21, 2022
Athona are recruiting for a physiotherapist to work in the Community Respiratory Service in the Birmingham area for Immediate start may be required up until 30/09/2022.
The physiotherapist will be required to cover respiratory specialist work, which includes: urgent care, admission avoidance, rehab, the covid virtual ward and covid clinic ward (telephone assessment).
Community experience is essential, including: working with urgent care, admission avoidance and general rehab.
Hours of work are 08:30 – 16:30 or 10:00 – 18:00, Monday – Friday but this can be negotiable.
Weekend work is possible if candidates have urgent care experience.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.