Posted September 22, 2022
We are recruiting for a Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist to work in an ongoing locum role based in Birmingham.
- Must be a car driver.
- Experience working in the community with adults is essential.
- Candidates must be Dysphagia trained with adult acquired caseload.
- Candidates must be competent in Dysphagia.
- Experience of Dysphagia management.
- Rehab and end of life experience is preferable.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.