Posted July 25, 2022
Brentwood Station based office
Up to £20,000 + monthly bonus
Are you looking for a new challenge in a customer service focused role?
We are looking for organised and detail focused individuals with excellent communication skills to join our busy recruitment teams as a Compliance Officer.
We can offer you:
- A work life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays we also offer working from home days throughout the year, late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and wellbeing so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and ‘
- “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged
- Being responsible for the compliance of newly registered candidates, including; DBS checks, CV’s and references, occupational health, training, professional registration checks and appraisals.
- Working to targets, ensuring candidates are made fully compliant prior to placement date.
- Book training/occupational health appointments if required.
- Take part in candidate registration days to assist in collecting documents from candidates.
- Maintaining company database.
- Filing of confidential documents in the appropriate way.
Do you have the following:
- A minimum of 12 months experience gained within an administration role
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Drive and determination to achieve KPl’s and meet targets
- Confidence in making outbound calls
- The ability to be a customer service and brand ambassador to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Strong relationship building skills
Athona was established in 2003 and has a fantastic reputation within the market for being a leading Medical, Nursing and Education recruitment specialist in the UK.
With its professional and ethical ethos, this family owned business is going from strength to strength and has ambitious growth plans for the future. We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of others through our work and want to do the same for you.
Apply via the application link on this page or visit our website www.athona.com to find out more.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful. *