Posted January 24, 2023
Specialty: Diabetes & Endocrinology
Location: South West
Salary: £95+ per hour
You must have the right to work in the UK to undertake this locum position.
Are you an experienced Diabetes & Endocrinology Consultant looking for an exciting new locum position? We’re working with an outstanding NHS Trust in South West England who is looking for an individual with:
* Full GMC registration
* Enhanced DBS
* The right to work in the UK
For this locum position the proposed hours of work are full-time.
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
* Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
* One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
* We’re CPD accredited
* Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
* Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
* Referral scheme – receive up to £250 for every doctor recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.