Posted July 25, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist for a role based in Dartford, Kent.
- Speech and Language Therapist x2 Required for Postcode Area DA8 1C 0005011
- To start in September for the full academic year
- Full time hours for each therapist
- Caseload is students from 16 years to 18 years.
- Experience with wheelchair users with AAC.
- Experience with MLD, ASD, ASD with learning difficulties, mental health and anxiety, downs syndrome.
- Experience with mainstream students who need help with language comprehension and expression difficulties as part of their overall diagnosis of learning needs and/or ASD.
- Some limited travel to postcode area BR2 may be needed
- Hours: Full & Part time hours considered for the right candidate
- Salary: Up to £45 per hour depending on experience
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.