Posted July 19, 2022
Our client based in East London are looking for Band 6 Paediatric SLTs with experience of working in schools. They need to have knowledge and experience of working with students with ASD and Developmental Language Disorder, as well as other speech, language and communication difficulties.
The SLT will be required to work across a number of different schools in our well-established Buy-In Service. We work in partnership with school staff to support them to provide universal and targeted interventions, as well as providing specialist assessment and intervention for specific students. We have Service Level Agreements with nursery, primary and secondary schools. The SLT team is based in an MDT Health Centre and has excellent transport links.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.