Posted September 23, 2022
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to work within an autism specialist Ofsted Outstanding school.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
You will join a growing trans-disciplinary team of OT’s, Speech and Language Therapists and Behaviour Therapists in an educational setting to support young autistic learners.
The role would suit a Band 5/6 OT with a good understanding of autism and prior experience in either paediatric/ young adults or learning difficulties, however the role could extend to Band 7 for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation supporting young people with autism to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Professionally Qualified Occupational Therapist to a degree or diploma level
- Be proactive in strengthening the effectiveness of the occupational therapy team by bringing knowledge and insight into service design
- Contribute to effective team development and monitoring, evaluating and improving service delivery to participate in supervision and continuing professional development
- Commitment to occupationally focused, person-centred and evidence-based practice.
- Continuous professional development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Pension scheme
- Travel season ticket and bike loan
- Free healthy breakfast
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £150 for every allied health professional recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.