Posted July 25, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a Band 6/7 Respiratory Physiotherapist to work in Dartford in Kent.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Pulmonary Rehabilitation team for a dynamic and enthusiastic Band 6/7 Respiratory Physiotherapist.
- To provide a clinical specialist physiotherapist role in the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Service
- To work with a Senior Clinical Lead and Head of Service (HOS) to plan, co-ordinate and deliver a high quality, evidence based Pulmonary Rehabilitation and respiratory physiotherapy service for respiratory patients
- Experience of community respiratory physiotherapy and pulmonary rehabilitation
- As soon as possible
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri. Flexible Hours
- Pay up to £45 per hour
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.