Posted March 6, 2023
Recruitment Consultants – Healthcare Recruitment
Salary up to £32,000PA plus commission
No matter how and where you have developed your recruitment skills and knowledge the thing that matters most to us is having the right mind set to excel in our business and to put our candidates and clients at the heart of everything you do.
We are looking for experienced recruiters who are:
- Passionate about service
- Driven to succeed
- Like to take responsibility for their own performance and growth
- Work with energy, pace and dedication
We can offer you
- An industry leading commission structure
- A structured career progression plan
- A work life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays we also offer working from home days throughout the year, late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and wellbeing so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and ‘
- “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged
If you feel that you have the attributes that we are looking for then we can reward you with the opportunity to go far within the healthcare recruitment market. We are highly regarded in our field and through successful growth, have warm desks ready to go. To underpin it all, we have a tried and tested career framework and structured training and development that will get you to where you want to be within the timescales you have set yourself.
Athona has been established since 2003 and prides itself on being a leading Medical and Nursing recruitment specialist in the UK. Within our business we are proud to have so many successful, long serving, recruitment professionals that work hard to establish and build long lasting relationships with hospitals, nurses and doctors on a daily basis. It’s a rewarding sector but the rewards are not just financial – you get the chance to really make a difference to people’s lives and “affect futures”
If you have the attributes we insist on and can deliver the following, then we would love to hear from you:
- A minimum of 12 months experience gained as a recruitment consultant in a fast paced sector
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- A track record of demonstrating drive and determination to achieve KPI’s and meet targets
- Confidence in making outbound calls
- The ability to be a customer service and brand ambassador to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Resilience and commerciality
We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of others through our work and we want to do the same for you.
Apply above or visit www.athona.com/vacancies
Want to know more?
Full job descriptions are available on our website www.athona.com
Want to talk?
We welcome informal conversations about career paths and opportunities at Athona.
Contact Alva on 01277 246889
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful.*