Posted September 13, 2022
£27,055 – £32,934
We are looking for hard working, caring and passionate registered nurse to join our friendly multi-disciplinary team in our Stroke Department. Working together to deliver state of the art stroke care. Services we provide include regional thrombectomy, thrombolysis, hyper-acute and acute stroke care and rehabilitation.
As a Registered Nurse within our department, key duties will include:
- Organising and participating in the delivery of high standards of evidence-based nursing care.
- Taking responsibility to carry out required planned, direct patient care to a high standard without direct supervision, in accordance with established nursing procedures and policies.
- Contributing towards the health promotion for all patients by provided education, support and advice as necessary, ensuring referral to appropriate professionals or agencies as required.
- Where relevant, be responsible and assist in the co-ordination of discharge planning in partnership with the multidisciplinary team.
- Taking personal responsibility for treating all patients with courtesy, respecting their individual needs and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Ensuring provision of a safe and therapeutic environment for all patients, relatives, visitors and colleagues.
- Hold a Valid NMC Pin
- Have a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Have great decision-making skills, communication skills and organisational skills.
Sponsorship is considered to Nurse in the UK
Athona Recruitment’s nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you’re based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that’s right for you.