Posted July 21, 2022
Athona are recruiting for a Band 5 or 6 or 7 Physiotherapist with experience of working with people with chronic respiratory disease, preferably in a non-acute setting. Must be able to travel to clinics / home visits therefore car driver/owner is essential.
Experience working in community rehab with adults/ elderly. Working hours can be flexible X1 full time vacancy available – 6months.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.