Posted May 23, 2023
Role: Senior night nurse
Hours: 37.5hrs (usually over 3 nights)
Duration: 3 months
- Assessment of care needs the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Supporting Ward Managers in the management of a ward including recruitment, budgetary control, disciplinary and grievance procedures, appraisal and supervision of staff where applicable.
- Assisting Ward Managers with setting and monitoring standards of care within the ward, at night providing clinical leadership to nursing team members, identifying requirements for ongoing professional development of self and junior staff.
- To provide clinical/managerial support and advice to junior members of staff.
- Abidance by NMC Code of Professional Conduct and guidelines for current practice.
- To act as senior nurse for the hospital at night and follow the correct line of Professional and Management delegation.
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.