Posted September 22, 2022
We are looking for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work on North Learning Disabilities Team in Oxfordshire. The role is to start ASAP for 3 months. 37. 5 hours per week: Monday – Friday 9-5 shifts.
4 long days and remote working will be considered, but candidates who can attend the office would be preferred.
The role has been described as follows:-
Providing Dysphagia assessment and support with occasional communication input when required.
The following skills have been specified: –
Trained and experienced in Dysphagia
Learning Disabilities experience
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.