Posted July 27, 2022
Job title: Ward based Registered Nurse
Grade: Band 5
Location: North London Hospital, London
For adhoc work on a busy inpatients ward supporting stroke rehabilitation and care of older people
Salary: £22-£30 dependent on day / shift times worked
Please note – to be considered you must live in the UK and have 6 months recent experience working in the NHS.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.