Posted January 17, 2024
We have an excellent permanent job opportunity for an Adult Acute Consultant to work for a private inpatient service based in South East. This is a full-time role in which the postholder will work across a 16 bedded adult acute unit.
We are seeking a full time Consultant Psychiatrist to work across our Acute Units. You will fulfil the role of Responsible Clinician to patients supervising the process of referral and admission including contribution to pre-admission assessments. The role is a pivotal element of an established multi-disciplinary team aiming to ensure that patients receive a holistic and person-centric care and treatment programme. If you are passionate about delivering first class psychiatric care we would love to hear from you!
Salary: up to £160,000 per annum
Position: Adult Acute Consultant
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours
Setting: 16 bedded adult acute unit
Location: South East
For this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
- MBBS or Equivalent Medical Degree and MRCPsych
- Full GMC registration with license to practice
- Registered on the specialist register
- Experience of working in inpatient settings with people with significant mental health issues
- Knowledgeable of the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice, along with the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Code of Practice
- Committed to continued professional development
What benefits are on offer?
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Free parking
- Staff wellbeing initiatives
- Study leave & support with CPD opportunities
- Supportive consultant peer group
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development
- Medical indemnity cover
- Company pension
- Relocation package will also be considered
What can Athona offer you?
- Experts in the psychiatry sector offering a professional and supportive service
- Nationwide vacancies available in the NHS and private sector, many exclusive to Athona
- Provide support from start to finish, including negotiations on terms and onboarding
- Overseas support for candidates not familiar with the UK
- A supportive team who truly care about your career, taking the time to understand your needs and help you achieve your aspirations
- Support beyond placement, making sure you’re happy with your new job and it continues to fulfils your career goals.
Interested? Simply apply above today to enjoy these excellent career prospects and reap the rewards of making a real difference to others, every day.
If you are interested in learning more about this job role or any other opportunities through Athona, get in touch with Lydia on 01277 286 033.