Posted January 22, 2024
We have an excellent permanent job opportunity for an Adult Personality Disorder Consultant Psychiatrist to work for a private inpatient service based in the North West. This is a full-time role in which the postholder will be responsible for leading the assessment and treatment of 10 bedded unit.
Salary: £160,000 per annum
Position: Adult personality disorder Consultant Psychiatrist
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Setting: Locked rehabilitation unit
Location: North West
For this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
- MBBS or Equivalent Medical Degree and MRCPsych
- Full GMC registration with license to practice
- Experienced & knowledgeable in EUPD
- Knowledgeable of the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice, along with the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Code of Practice
- Committed to continued professional development
- Desirable to have had significant experience of inpatient EUPD and treatment of disordered eating/self-harm management.
- Able to work collaboratively as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
What benefits are on offer?
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Study leave & support with CPD opportunities
- Supportive consultant peer group
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development
- Medical indemnity cover
What can Athona offer you?
- Experts in the psychiatry sector offering a professional and supportive service
- Nationwide vacancies available in the NHS and private sector, many exclusive to Athona
- Provide support from start to finish, including negotiations on terms and onboarding
- Overseas support for candidates not familiar with the UK
- A supportive team who truly care about your career, taking the time to understand your needs and help you achieve your aspirations
- Support beyond placement, making sure you’re happy with your new job and it continues to fulfil your career goals.
Interested? Simply apply above today to enjoy these excellent career prospects and reap the rewards of making a real difference to others, every day.
If you are interested in learning more about this job role or any other opportunities through Athona, get in touch with Frankie on 01277 286 011.