Posted January 25, 2024
We have an excellent permanent job opportunity for a General Adult Consultant Psychiatrist to work for a private inpatient service based in East of England. This is a full-time role working on a rehabilitation service, working with patients with mental illness substance misuse, and complex needs.
The unit has experienced staff including a committed nursing and HCA team, a well-established clinical psychologist with assistant, an occupational therapy team to provide a wide range of activities for patients. We are also embarking on a piece of work to get AIMS Rehab accreditation.
Salary: £150,000 per annum
Position: General Adult Consultant Psychiatrist
Hours: Full time
Setting: 21 bedded rehabilitation service
Location: East of England
For this role, we’re looking for someone who is:
- MBBS or Equivalent Medical Degree and MRCPsych
- Full GMC registration with license to practice
- Registered on the specialist register
- Experience of working in inpatient settings with people with significant mental health issues
- Knowledgeable of the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice, along with the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Code of Practice
- Committed to continued professional development
What benefits are on offer?
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday – Your Birthday as an extra day’s annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Medical indemnity cover
- Disclosure check cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- CPD support
- Free on-site parking
- Priory Online Benefits and Cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
What can Athona offer you?
- Experts in the psychiatry sector offering a professional and supportive service
- Nationwide vacancies available in the NHS and private sector, many exclusive to Athona
- Provide support from start to finish, including negotiations on terms and onboarding
- Overseas support for candidates not familiar with the UK
- A supportive team who truly care about your career, taking the time to understand your needs and help you achieve your aspirations
- Support beyond placement, making sure you’re happy with your new job and it continues to fulfils your career goals.
Interested? Simply apply above today to enjoy these excellent career prospects and reap the rewards of making a real difference to others, every day.
If you are interested in learning more about this job role or any other opportunities through Athona, get in touch with Lydia on 01277 286 033.