Posted August 18, 2023
Job title: Physiotherapist
Band: Band 6
Location: East of England
Salary: £24-£26 an hour dependent on experience
Athona’s AHP division is currently recruiting for a new locum opportunity based in the East of England. You will be working as a Physiotherapist, for an NHS Trust. The role will be positioned in a mental health hospital setting, that requires an individual who is a car driver and has relevant previous experience working in this type of position.
The role will be commencing in October until the end of January. The proposed hours of work for this role are part-time, 22.5 hours per week.
In order to be considered for this post applicants will need:
- HCPC registration
- recent NHS experience (minimum 6 months)
- enhanced DBS
- right to work in the UK
- member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- older adults mental health experience
- dementia experience
- learning disabilities experience
- car driver
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 for every allied health professional recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.