Posted March 7, 2023
Position: Nursing home Nurse
Band: Band 5
Working hours and shift patterns: 37.5 hours a week with a mixture of shift patterns
Salary: £20.46 per hour
Athona’s Nursing division has a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an outstanding care facility as a Registered Nurse to join the team and support us in delivering nutritious food and market-leading care to our residents. Along with experience as a Registered Nurse, you should have obtained an NMC pin and have previous experience in a similar environment.
Benefits of the role:
- Offering lean travel options, allowing you to spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loan and/or our Cycle2Work scheme
- Giving you plenty of annual leave, allowing you up to 29 days off each year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Providing fantastic development opportunities through your enrolment in One Academy, our in-house learning and development offering
- Rewarding your hard work through our colleague recognition programme and a career break after three years of service
- Providing 24/7 counselling and support services to you and your family, and allowing you to claim back cash for some healthcare costs
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today. If this role isn’t quite the right fit, get in touch to discuss your requirements and register your CV.