Posted May 16, 2023
Job title: Registered Mental Health Nurse
Hours: Days only
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU NEED A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS NHS EXPERIENCE
Athona’s Mental Health division is currently recruiting for agency nurses for Adhoc shift work, with an opportunity based in the Birmingham. You will be working as a RMN for an NHS Trust. The role will be predominately positioned in CAMHS service that requires an individual who has Mental health/Community CAMHS and any relevant previous experience working in this type of position.
The role has the opportunity for immediate start and as it is shift work it can be ongoing. The hours of work for this role are Days only and needs full flexibility over weekdays and weekends
To be considered for this post applicants will need:
- Full NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Must have Full certificate history for either Practical PMVA/MAPA
- 2x Professional references covering 3 years
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £300 for every Mental Health Nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.