Posted August 23, 2023
Job title: RMN
Hours: Long days and Nights
Rates: £26 – 40
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU NEED A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS NHS EXPERIENCE
Athona’s Mental Health division is currently recruiting for agency nurses for Block bookings, with an opportunity based in Nottingham. You will be working as a CPN for an NHS Trust. The role will be predominately positioned in either the Phoenix / Pegasus / Hercules Wards, Hopewood Site. The trust requires an individual who has Mental health and any relevant previous experience working in this type of position significant experience of working within inpatient settings ideally CAMHS.
To be considered for this post applicants will need:
- Enhanced DBS
- 2x Professional references covering 3 years
- MAPA Training with full certificate history
- Driving license
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to be a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £300 for every Mental Health Nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.